3D Printed Dental Surgical Guides
Implant Surgery with Better Clinical Outcomes Made Affordable
CBCT, virtual placement planning, and surgical guides have become the standard of dental care to increase the accuracy of implant placements, decrease risks, and improve clinical results.
The Form 3B dental 3D printer offers high precision, reliability, and streamlined user experience at an affordable price for dental labs and practices. Dental professionals worldwide have successfully completed more than 100,000 guided oral surgeries using guides printed on Formlabs 3D printers.
The Digital Workflow for Dental Surgical Guides
3D Printing Surgical Guides with Formlabs 3D Printers
Dental Surgical Guides Printed Fast and Efficiently
The Form 3B, powered by Low Force Stereolithography (LFS)™ technology, has a large build plate allowing users to do small quick batches or full build plates for unattended production.
|Indication||Capacity on the form 3b|
|Quadrant surgical guide||Up to 29 per print in ~5 h|
|Full arch surgical guide||Up to 8 per print in ~4 h|
Low Cost, Fast Return on Investment
It has to make financial sense before bringing 3D printing into your dental practice or laboratory. With the Form 3B the return on investment is incredibly attractive even for a few guides a month.
|Indication||Print cost on the Form 3B|
|Quadrant surgical guide||€0.5-2|
|Full arch surgical guide||€2-3.5|
Calculate Your Cost and Time Savings
Surgical Guide Virtual Seminar with 3Shape and Formlabs
Join 3Shape and Formlabs for a 2-hour virtual seminar tackling the digital workflow of surgical guide production. 3Shape and Formlabs experts take you through the journey from intraoral scanning, planning the surgery and designing surgical guides with a deep dive into the production of surgical guides using the Form 3B.
Watch the recording now if you want more information on:
- How to import and set up a case in 3Shape Implant Studio, and what specific types of surgical guides and sleeves are possible
- How to prepare guides for printing using print preparation and nesting software
- Best practices for 3D printing surgical guides, and tips for how to wash, post-cure, and post-process 3D printed parts
White Paper: Digital Implantology with Desktop 3D Printing
Learn more about dental surgical guides by downloading our white paper, co- authored by Daniel Whitley, DDS and Sompop Bencharit, PhD, DDS, MS, FACP, to learn more about:
- Recommendations for incorporating desktop 3D printing into your workflow
- The proper use of surgical guides to improve clinical outcomes in dental implant surgeries
- Results from a clinical case using the Form 2